Monday, August 13, 2012

Digging Up Old Dirt

Did you ever wonder why you go digging into some one's past life?  What is it worth, anyway?  And, what happens when you do find something that is questionable?  Do you share it only with the immediate family members for the sake of privacy, or consider it newsworthy since the person is already deceased? 

My family ancestors are quite normal, as I have yet to uncover a 'juicy' tidbit of information on anyone.  But I asked myself, what would I do? (To all my relatives and family members, don't worry, I will consult the immediate living family members before announcing something embarrassing to the world.)

Below is an image of a 1980 column written by the infamous Abigail Van Buren, aka Dear Abby.  Read Abby's response to 'Knows Too Much.'  You may need to enlarge the viewing screen to read Abby's response.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts here.