Saturday, October 31, 2015

Honoring Our Silent Heroes


Henry Sherman, served two months during the War of 1812.
When I began researching my family trees, both for my husband's family and then for my own, I created an event allowing me to create a report of all the military veterans in our combined families.

This morning I compiled the data and was amazed of the 14 pages of information I logged.  The
Charles Smith, aka Johan Carl Schmidt
military careers were not exceptional, well, Brig. General Conrad Sherman was a big deal, Johan Carl Schmidt, was a big deal.  Both served during the American Revolutionary Wars.  That says much for our family military history, right?

To our Military Veterans, thank you for your service to our country.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts here.